Looking forward to the next Social Media Breakfast? So are we! We’ll be meeting at the Best Buy headquarters in Richfield, MN again this time and will welcome the co-founder of Blue Shirt Nation, Gary Koelling who’s going to share some stories and background on Best Buy social media initiatives like BSN, Gift Tag and so on.
We’ll also talk about social media “Purists” vs. “Corporatists” in the enterprise, take a quick look at the SMBMSP social media site on Ning, and hear from ThreeVolts about web video. We’ll see you there!
- Location: Best Buy (yes, again – I’ll try to keep the suits out 😉
- Date: September 19th, 2008
- Time: 8am to 10am
- RSVP: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1084480/
- Gary Koelling, co-founder of Best Buy’s BlueShirtNation will talk about BSN and GiftTag
- Group question: Social Media “Purists” vs. the “Corporatists” in the enterprise. What’s your take?
- Three Volts will talk about web video and it’s use by companies
- Conferences – Who’s going and why (BlogWorld Expo, DEMO, Defrag, SXSW)
- Local event/meetup update – what’s coming up & details on SMBMSP8.
- Announcement: We have a bacon sponsor!!!
Breakfast sponsored by:
I’m hoping his works for the remotes and us behind a firewall at SMB – any other ideas or suggestions?
Please note that we’re using the Meebo chat listed above rather than the embedded Mogulus chat. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Social Media Breakfast & Social Media Club
Local conversations, with national connections!