Well, I finally got around to moving my FeedBurner account to my Google account. Not sure if I did something wrong, or if I just need to wait a few days. It seems that I canâ€™t see any items in my feed now, as I monitor it in Google Reader.
Has anyone else done this and found the same issue? I know Iâ€™ve probably missed something somewhere. Iâ€™ve got the â€œMyBrandâ€ personal domain settings enabled, and updated the DNS CNAME records for my domain last night as directly by the MyBrand settings page on FeedBurner.
So far, itâ€™s no go, but I wonder if the CNAME is pointing to the right URL. In the email I got after the FeedBurner â€“> Google migration was done, it showed a different URL for the feed. Namely, http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rickmahncom â€“ which is different than the rickmahn.feedproxy.ghs.google.com that is listed on the MyBrand page.
Suggestions welcome, but Iâ€™ll probably be testing different settings this evening. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.