OK, I’ve fixed a few things here on my blog that were bothering me – just needed to take the time and find where to change the code in the template. I’ve updated the Permalink so it says “Permalink” instead of the time – thats bothered me for quite awhile. Next I changed the title so it always links to the permalink as well – call me something-retentive. Also, I added a small bit to place the any title link I add to the bottom of the post called “link”. Finally, I added a link & logo for w.blogger, which I find to be a very nice tool for posting – even at work.
When I get a few minutes, I’m going to see if there is an easy way to add Technorati tags to the bottom of each post as well – or at least to the tech-releated posts.