Well, I’ve waited quite awhile to see a day like today. You couldn’t get away from it! Certainly, Cingular & Verizon have had days like this, but T-Mobile has always been treated like an also-ran when it comes to phones and service in the media.
But today was different – literally, everyone had coverage of the newly announced T-Mobile Dash Smartphone. And well they should – the Dash is everything the Moto Q was supposed to be. Affordable, usable, fast, compelling features, etc.
HTC, the company that makes the actual hardware, has a long history of building quality handsets running Windows Mobile Smartphone. The Dash is the latest variant of their capabilities.
So check out some of the following links for more information – pretty much everybody covered the news of the launch of the T-Mobile Dash today. One more thing to note – T-Mobile USA is the first division of T-Mobile International to get this phone. Usually one of the European arms in the UK or Germany gets the new phones first! Kind of interesting on that alone.
- the::unwired – CONFIRMED: T-Mobile USA announced the HTC Excalibur as T-Mobile Dash
- CNET News.com – T-Mobile phone lineup gets smart
- MobileBurn – T-Mobile Launches Dash, Its Q-Killer
- Phone Scoop – Preview: T-Mobile Dash
- infoSync World – T-Mobile announces Windows Mobile-enabled Dash
- Engadget Mobile – T-Mobile Dash debuts