Well, Blog Day 2007 is finally upon us. If you hadn’t heard about Blog Day previously, here’s a recap.
What is BlogDay?
BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors.
With the goal in mind, on this day every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs. This way, all blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, previously unknown blogs.
So I’ve chosen to participate this year, and I’ve got five blogs that I had previously not followed before, so their new to me. I also tried to find blogs that are outside my normal genre of choice, but I was not able to do that for all of them. Here we go:
- Blogumentary by Chuck Olsen – Blogumentary is a video blog by Minneapolis video blogger Chuck Olsen. Like many blogs, the content varies by day and by the bloggers inputs for the day.
- Helmet Hair Blog by Jesper Bram – Blog about motorcycles and motorcycling. Jesper rides, reviews, gives opinions and suggestions on his favorite topic.
- Wine Library TV by Gary Vaynerchuk – A blog dedicated to changing the world of wine. With a very passionate and animated host (Gary Vaynerchuk) WLTV is a video blog that hopes to include you in the new wine world.
- Jason Langridge (Mr. Mobile) – Jason Langridge is a Microsoftie that works in their UK mobile division. I’ve found innumerable interesting tidbits on Windows Mobile and mobile communications in general.
- Fred File by Fred Thompson & Staff – Yes, this is a political blog for one possible republican candidate for the U.S. Presidency. I find it interesting to see how new media is being used by the current crop of candidates to reach out to voters in the upcoming 2008 election.
So that’s it. There’s my picks for Blog Day 2007, and I’d like your feedback on them.